REAL ESTATE CAREER CONSULTATION
Meet with us!
If you’ve started your coursework, you can discuss scheduling a one-on-one meeting with Cassidy Bast, our Director of Career Development. Contact Michael Ancheta, Executive Assistant by email or give him a call at 604-600-0706 to schedule your consultation today.
What can you expect from the meeting?
- We complete all of our hiring in a two-step interview process. The first being a meeting with our Director of Career Development and the second meeting is with our Managing Broker.
- Prior to your first meeting, we will ask you to fill out an Initial Self Assessment Survey and provide your resume. This will provide us with important information about your skills and background. In our meeting, we will spend time getting to know you better to see how you could fit with our group. We ask that you set aside an hour and a half for the meeting so that we have enough time to provide you all the information you need to make a good decision for your business. We will go over fees and any other questions you may have about becoming licensed with our company.
RE/MAX Initial Self Assessment Survey (New to the real estate industry) (Fillable PDF, 3 pages, 850 KB. Download to your computer prior to completing.)
Upload completed survey and resume here
Are you ready to be a RE/MAX professional?
Our group of RE/MAX offices exclusively hires full-time agents who are committed to a successful career in real estate. Real estate is a competitive industry! In order for new licensees to be successful they must be able to invest in their business and willing to spend the bulk of their time prospecting.
We have successful agents with a variety of backgrounds and skills. However, we find ideal candidates:
- Have at least 6 months of living expenses saved to start their business
- Have had experience investing in real estate either through the purchase of their own personal home or investment property
- Have an established network of relationships in Greater Vancouver
- Have been working in sales for most of their career
- Have management experience
- Have earned an income of at least $75,000/year
- Have been responsible for building and maintaining a book of business for employer