New to Industry Panel Discussion
Get a sneak-peak into what life looks like as a new real estate agent. Hear from a few of our successful new agents on what to expect, the challenges they’ve faced, tips for new agents getting started and more!
Below are the featured questions
- Can you introduce yourself and share:
- how long you’ve been in the business
- which office you’re out of
- what market areas you work
- what your career was prior to getting started in real estate.
- A little bit about your success thus far!
- How did you spend your time/fill your days as you were getting started in this business? How does that compare to where you are at now?
- What has been the biggest challenge for you in starting your real estate career and how have you overcome it?
- What was unexpected for you about this career? Or, what do you wish you knew/could have prepared more for prior to getting started?
- What has been the best source of business for you so far? Do you have any tips about building a business that you could share with new industry entrants?
- What is something that you’ve learned that could be beneficial for a new agent getting started in this industry?
- How has your experience with RE/MAX been so far?
- Any last words of wisdom you’d like to share?