Success Interview with Brandon Gee-Moore
Check out our Outstanding Agents. Outstanding Results interview with Brandon Gee-Moore. Brandon joined RE/MAX Crest four years ago, was our Rookie of the Year and is now on track for President’s Club (the top 1% of REALTORS in Greater Vancouver)! Learn more about the challenges he overcame to get where he’s at now and find out what has contributed to his success in real estate. You can check out the playback and the questions asked down below 👇
- Describe a typical day in the life of Brandon Gee-Moore? Do you have a routine that helps sets you up for success?
- What’s the biggest factor that has helped you be successful?
- What mistakes have you made along the way?
- What’s the best thing that you’ve done or continue to do to generate future business?
- What systems do you have set up in your business that you feel contribute to your success?
- How do you get back up after rejection and what’s your touch that keeps you uplifted and able to brush it off and move on?
- Your parents are two of the most iconic agents in the Burnaby market. What did you learn from your parent’s success that has made an impact in your success today.
- As a successful and top producing agent, what questions do you find yourself searching for answers on? What are you currently working to improve.
Success interviewswith Cassidy Bast
Join us LIVEThursdays at 11amon Facebook and YouTube(@remaxcrest)
Hear from top agents ontheir strategies for success!