Success Interview with Casey Archibald, one of the top team leaders at our W. 7th office. Casey is in the President’s Club, ranking him in the top 1% of REALTORS in Greater Vancouver. Hear from Casey on where he gets his buyers from, what he’s looking for in team members, and what it takes to be successful in this dynamic industry.
Below are the featured questions for Casey
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your business.
2. This is a dynamic industry that’s always changing. It’s also a competitive industry. What do you have to do to stay at your best as a realtor?
3. What habits do you have that you feel have contributed to your success in this industry?
4. When you think of agents you love to deal with, what makes them stand out from the rest? What are the marks of a true professional in this industry?
5. You seem to have a large pool of buyers at all times. Where does this come from?
6. 2 part question – What kind of agents are you looking for when it comes to growing your team? part 2 – How do you help agents be successful?
7. What are some mistakes you often see agents making that we can learn from here today?